Back to all events
By GDSC SRM RMP
Apr 21 2023
5th floor Programming lab-1 & 503, BMS Block
Team Size: 1-2
The Google Developer Student Club, SRM Ramapuram presents 'Tech Trivia' as a part of Texus 2023. Tech Trivia is a fun and challenging quiz where different college teams will have to answer questions on a variety of computer science-related topics, including programming languages, algorithms, artificial intelligence, technical general knowledge along with some fun twists. The quiz will test your knowledge and help you learn new things along the way. Don’t miss this opportunity to prove your technical excellence and win exciting prizes! If any further doubts, reach out at our social media handles.
• College ID cards are mandatory.
• Bring a fully charged power bank and phone charging cables.
• The quiz will consist of 4 Rounds: Easy, Medium, Hard and Mystery.
• Be careful: Some rounds may have negative marking.
• There will be a total of 50 Teams and 10 Teams will be eliminated in every round.
• Do not cheat or answer out of turn, you will lose points or worse, get disqualified.
• If a team cannot answer within the time given, the chance will be given to the next team.
• If a team wants to pass it should be done within a specific time and no points will be deducted.
• Team scores will be displayed after the end every round.