Back to all events
Apr 21 2023
Room No.104, Admin Block
Team Size: 2-3
An Exciting Dark Knight Themed Technical event that combines SQL and competitive programming, open to programmers of all levels. The event consists of two rounds. The first round is an enthralling round with various brain teasing puzzles such as Connexions, Memory game, Auction and Quiz. Powerups will be given to exceptional performers which can be used in the final round. The final round calls for the teams to solve a coding problem which is divided into sets of clues that need to be uncovered by searching into a database using SQL. Prizes will be provided!
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• It is a team event. Each team may contain min 2 and max 3 members.
• Any programming language of your preference can be used.
• Knowledge of SQL is a pre-requisite.
• Participants Are Required To Bring Their Laptops Fully Charged(One Per Team).
• First round will be conducted in batches.