Back to all events
Apr 21 2023
Room No.602 & 603, BMS Block
Team Size: 1
A technical skill hunt where the basic coding knowledge of the participants will be tested based on efficiency, memory, black-screen coding and debugging. An individual event that prioritizes code simplicity and efficiency. "Blind Battle" and "Make it efficient" are the two helms of this event. Make it efficient is a strategy based, debugging event. While Blind battle is for those hardcore coders who can code even with 0 brightness screen. Get your coding fingers ready!
• 2 Events. 1 stop.
• Event 1: BLIND CODING:
• Participants Will Be Given A Set Of Problems.
• Solutions To Be Written On A Paper (In any Programming Language).
• Laptop To Be Set Up In A Dark Themed Room With 0 Brightness.
• Written Solution Is To Be Typed Onto The IDE.
• Points Will Be Awarded Based On Efficiency And Errors.
• EVENT 2 - MAKE IT EFFICIENT:
• An Inefficient Code Will Be Given.
• It Has To Be Debugged Using Simplest Method Possible.
• Points Will Be Awarded Based On The Number Of Lines Of Code And Functions/Methods Used.
• College ID cards are mandatory.
• It's Advisable To Bring Your Own Laptop.
• Choose Any Event Of Your Choice.