Back to all events
Apr 21 2023
Room No.101, Admin Block
Team Size: 1-2
ROBO RASH is an event where, robots are made to navigate and overcome obstacles on a racecourse. Participants have the option of renting robots from us or bringing their own robots. Many obstacles, such ramps, walls, barriers, and uneven terrain, may be present on the track racecourse. The robot must navigate the racecourse without colliding with any obstacles while completing it in the smallest time frame. The team with the shortest lap time wins.
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• Participants can either bring the robot or rent the robots for a price of RS.100 in the venue.
• The maximum dimension of the robot can be 30 cm x 30 cm x 30 cm (l x b x h). Maximum weight must not exceed 3 kg.
• The maximum number of members allowed per team is 2.
• The use of IC Engines is strictly prohibited. ONLY DC motors below 500rpm are allowed.
• Use of actuators/motors, remote control units, electronic speed controllers are allowed.
• Teams should bring their remote controls if the bot is wireless, and they must operate at 2.4 GHz.
• Ready-to-use kits and readymade building kits are strictly prohibited.
• Robots found damaging the arena will be immediately disqualified.
• The time measured by the organisers will be final and will be used for scoring the teams.
• Teams should bring spare parts (Batteries, Propellers, and Motors, etc.) to the event along with the necessary tools for immediate repairs. The organisers will not provide/sell any such equipment.