Back to all events
Apr 21 2023
Room No.506, Admin Block
Team Size: 3-4
Bidding bash is an event where The Teams bid for the IPL players and create a squad. The teams will be given the names of the IPL teams and virtual money using which they can buy players in the auction.
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• Every team has a capacity of 20 players, including 8 overseas cricketers.
• Each team should compulsory Bid for 15 Players as 6 Batsman, 6 Bowlers and 3 All-rounder.
• Each team should have a Captain, wicketkeeper as compulsory.
• Failure in fulfilling these criteria will lead to disqualification of the team.
• Each player will be allocated with a credit point based on their cricket stats.
• The credit points of the selected players by a team will be added to decide the winners.