Back to all events
Apr 22 2023
Team Size: 7-10
Throwball is a popular game considered as India's competitive sport. It is a non-contact ball Women's sport played across a larger net . Throwball is played between two teams with seven players on each side. The objective of the sport is to catch the ball without allowing it to bounce on the ground and throw it back onto the opponent's side of the court.
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• A team must comprise 7 main players and substitutes can be min of 3 players.
• Service is given right back. Player must serves immediately after the referee's whistle.
• Crossing line while serving is considered as point for opposite team or lose of service.
• All players must serve in a clockwise rotation.
• The team that has reached 15 points wins the set. Min difference of the score is two points(15:13).
• The match is decided by two winning sets.
• Referee decision will be the final.