Back to all events
Apr 22 2023
Team Size: 5-7
Box cricket is a famous miniature version of the game. It has its own unique set of rules. It is a popular indoor version of traditional cricket that is played in a smaller, enclosed space such as a courtyard. The game is played with a tennis ball, and only certain types of shots are allowed. The game typically involves two teams of five players each, with each team taking turns to bat and bowl.
• All the Matches are knockout.
• Every team should bring their own bat.
• Matches will be played with a tennis ball, players are requested to bring a set of sportswear(TrackPant & T-shirt). Spiked shoes are not allowed inside the playing area.
• All players must report at the venue 30 minutes before the game starts.
• If the full team doesn’t report 10 minutes prior to the official start time, the opposite team will be awarded as winners.
• Every member of the team should bring their college Original ID-Card.
• The umpire's decision during a game is final in all matters that means no arguing with the umpire, even though you may be sure of his misjudgment.
• Arguments with the umpire will lead to player/team disqualification. This will be strictly followed.
• In the case of Tie, Super Over will be played.