Back to all events
Apr 21 2023
Team Size: 4-9
"This is a Volleyball tournament". Volleyball is a game played by two teams, usually of six players. It is a non-contact sport. As opposed to other team sports, in volleyball there is no legal contact between opponents. Players are in control of their own game and must play within themselves. Extremely aggressive athletes often find it difficult to. The object of the game is to send the ball over the net in order to ground it on the opponent's court, and to prevent the same effort by the opponent. The team has three hits for returning the ball (in addition to the block contact). Winners and runners would be awarded cash prizes and trophies.
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• Each game will be of two sets with each set of 15 points.
• If each team owns a set then the match moves to a tie breaker.
• Teams participating should comprise of 6 players and a maximum of 3 substitutes ( if needed ).
• Substitutes can be changed any minute with the permission of the referee.
• This tournament would be conducted under knockout basis.
• No offensive language or violent conduct must be followed.
• The organizing committee has the authority to modify and create rules and regulations at the given time.
• The referee' s decision would be the final one at all times.
• All the details mentioned during registration must be true and fair, failing to this will result in disqualification.