Back to all events
Apr 21 2023
Room No.304, Admin Block
Team Size: 1
Shipwreck is a debate competition. There's a common scenario here: The ship is sinking, and the Captain has only one Life-Jacket left. You are on the ship with other famous celebrities/ fictional characters/ hypothetical characters. Sink into the given character and try to escape from the sinking ship by using your impressive, convincing skills and prove that you deserve the only Life-jacket. Make yourself appear prominent and better than any other person/ thing on board to win the Life jacket and eventually win the event. The participants are judged on content, humour, cogent arguments, valid points and audience response.
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• Language of communication can be in English, Tamil and Hindi.
• Participants will be given time of 2 minutes only for explaining and trying to convince the captain that they(characters) are worthy of the jacket.
• Score will be reduced if someone exceeds the time.
• Non-parliamentary words are strictly prohibited.