Back to all events
Apr 21 2023
Room No.303, Admin Block
Team Size: 1-4
The event begins with a charismatic host welcoming the two competing families to the stage, where the rules are explained. Each family selects a representative who will stand at the podium and try to guess the most popular responses to a series of survey questions. The family with the most points at the end of the game wins. At the end of the game, the points are tallied, and the winning family is declared. The victorious family is rewarded with a prize and the satisfaction of having outsmarted their opponents.
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• A question is asked, and a member from each family stands at a podium to answer it.
• The family with the member who guesses the most popular response to the question earns the chance to play or pass.
• If the family decides to play, they continue to guess the remaining responses to the question until they get three strikes.
• If the family gets three strikes, the other family gets a chance to steal by correctly guessing one of the remaining answers.
• If the stealing family gives an incorrect answer, the other family receives the points.
• The game continues with alternating families until all questions have been answered, and the points are tallied.