Back to all events
Apr 22 2023
Venue will be intimated later.
Team Size: 1-4
Based on the popular series Squid Game, this event is a true test of communication, problem-solving, creative thinking, and patience skills as you and your team conquer the Quid Games together!
• The team should be present on time, each team will be called 3 times before the start of the game. If failed to appear the team Will be disqualified.
• The players who passes the round will be moved to the next rounds, those who fails will be eliminated.
• Round 1:- Red light green light
• Start with everyone along the starting line and when called 'Green Light', everyone must move towards the finish line; when called 'Red Light', players must stop and if still moving, they will be eliminated.
• Round 2:- Tug of war
• Both teams pull the rope, the winner being the team who manages to pull the mark on the rope closest to their opponents over the center line.
• The rope must be pulled underarm and nobody’s elbow must go below the knee, otherwise a foul will be called.
• Round 3:- Bomb decoding
• In bomb decoding , participants work in small teams to decode the bomb with the help of given clues. The first three teams who finds and decodes the bomb will be moved to final round -no sabotaging, lying, cheating, stealing, or copying other people’s work , if you do, your team will be disqualified.
• No sabotaging, lying, cheating, stealing, or copying other people’s work , if you do, your team will be disqualified.
• Final round:- Among us
• All will pick a role at random and imposters will open their eyes to acknowledge who the other imposter is.
• Only two should participate from a team , one should be crewmate who will be blindfolded and another should be the guide.
• Only guide can interact with the crewmate during the gameplay, if a person other than guide talks in a team , they will be disqualified.