Back to all events
Apr 22 2023
Team Size: 4-6
Channel Surfing is about a team imitating the popular channels of various categories like sports,news,food, etc The Judge will keep changing the channel and also will give commands like (reverse, pause, play, fast-forward, slow-motion) and the teams has to perform accordingly. According to the act points will be awarded.
• Participants are required to produce college ID without fail.
• Participants are asked to be on time to allocated venue, else the team will be disqualified.
• A team should consist maximum of 4-6 participants.
• Duration for a team is 4-6 Minutes.
• Sensitive content should be avoided . If violated , the team will be disqualified.
• Judges decision is final.